While a traditional hole punch may be standard in every office, sometimes a circular hole just won’t work. Slot punches offer an easy way to snap through multiple materials and make a perfect hold for straps or other attaching units. This Stapler Style Slot Punch offers high quality design and easy to use features. It quickly makes the industry standard slot, ideal for ID badges, luggage tags, and more. Built for low to medium volume applications, the Stapler Style Punch can reliably stand slot pasti maxwin up to a decent amount of use and works every time. Here is a closer look at the details of this slot punch.
- The Stapler Style Slot Punch offers a convenient lightweight and compact design. It can easily store in or on your desk for easy access or in a community supply cabinet for use by many. Since it only weighs a few pounds, it’s easy to carry with you for on-the-go use.
- This punch can be used either on your desk or as a hand held device. This flexibility makes for a more functional tool. While a security outfit may prefer a punch to sit on their desk, employees at a concert venue may prefer the option of carrying it with them for instant use when needed. This punch will work well in both cases.
- Solid steel construction consistently creates crisp, precise holes. The punch will cut through laminated materials, heavy cardstock, and PVC up to 33mm thick. This includes luggage tags, ID cards, lanyards, and more.
- The slots created are a standard industry sized slot, about 3mm by 14mm, and easily allow straps to slide through. An integrated receptacle for the tiny paper chads reduces the mess and keeps your office cleaner.
- This product is backed by a one year warranty.
- The biggest thing lacking on this device is a centering guide. For generic punching, it’s fairly simple to estimate where the hole should go; most of the time it doesn’t necessarily need to be perfect. But for higher volume jobs where accuracy is key, we do offer this same model with a centering guide.
- This punch is designed for low to medium use. For a security desk making a few ID cards daily, this will be adequate. However, a company needing a tool for heavy volume punching will prefer a more robust slot punch or multiple ones to spread around instead of a single, shared tool.
- One thing to consider is how much you’ll be using this device. Because it is manual, consistent heavy use by a single individual will become tiresome and wear out your hand. If you foresee this occurring, we recommend a medium duty electric punch, designed for higher use without manual labor.